About Rylands of Kew
Built around historic Victorian residence, St Joseph's Tower, and surrounded by established trees and gardens, Rylands of Kew is a purpose built community like no other, offering luxury apartment living with premium support services - only metres from the Kew Junction shopping centre in the heart of Kew. It would be difficult to imagine a better location for convenient daily shopping, business, transport and restaurant options.
Every apartment is light, spacious and thoughtfully laid out for independent living. Residents will be able to enjoy the glorious gardens and open light-filled courtyards with St Joseph's Tower providing a unique and extraordinary landscaping feature.
Rylands of Kew provides a reassuringly high level of security, including 24 hour emergency monitoring by qualified staff, with emergency call buttons in bathrooms, lounges, bedrooms and public areas.
It offers you the freedom and privacy to be as independent as you wish, with facilities and helpful staff that you can call on when you need to. Rylands offers the convenience of a central location plus the benefit of club-like services and a relaxed atmosphere. Living at Rylands includes membership to our private club - the Rylands Club - where you can enjoy the privileges of our social activities and events.
At Rylands, service is our mantra, and our delightful staff are ready to assist you with any request, at any time. Importantly, we recognise that Rylands is home for its residents, not just a place to stay. So we treat each and every one of them with the respect and care that they deserve. We pride ourselves with being able to say that nothing is too much trouble at Rylands.
Features and services available include:
- Rylands Management to ensure a superior standard of administration and hospitality
- Exquisite restaurant dining
- Private dining facilities to entertain family and friends
- Cosy bar and lounge
- Meals prepared and delivered to your apartment
- Apartment cleaning, laundry services and rubbish removal
- Full use of all facilities incorporating the Business Centre, Library, Games Room and Workshop
- Day Spa - incorporating hairdressing, massage and other health and beauty treatments
- Swimming Pool and Gymnasium
- Fitness classes and activities daily
- Personal care packages to assist with day-to-day living
- Undercover basement level car park
- Social activities and entertainment
With Rylands of Kew you are buying into a premium development in a premium area, which provides the reassurance that your new home is well positioned to maintain its value in years to come.